Aside from food, clean water is a very important part of life. Without clean water, it can affect one’s health and survival. If any living organism consumes polluted or contaminated water, they are at risk to viruses and other harmful microorganisms that can cause life-threatening diseases.
To prevent these diseases from affecting you and your family, you need to buy the Best Water Purifier in India. Many Indian households nowadays have a water purifier and each have a special feature that makes it special.
However, if you will replace your water purifier or get one for the first time, it can be a difficult task to do. There are a lot of manufacturers who claim that their water purifier is the Best Water Purifier in India. However, not all of them sell good water purifiers, which puts customers at risk. This buyer’s guide will help consumers learn more about water purifiers and select from our list of the Best Water Purifiers in India. We will also discuss why it is important that people invest in drinking filtered water and get a good water purifier.
Why Should You Get a Water Purifier?
If there is anything that man truly needs and cannot live without, it is water. Water can help every part of the body function properly and keep the body refreshed. Water is now treated to ensure that there are no contaminants that can harm humans and animals alike. When you go swimming, the water in swimming pools is chlorinated to get rid of bacteria that can harm the body. However, while it is ok to soak on chlorinated water, there is a limit on how much chlorine must be used and how long people should swim in it. Chlorine produces a smell that can be overwhelming for some people. There are also people who may start getting itchy the longer they stay in a chlorinated pool. Drinking the water is also dangerous because of the substances that had seeped into the pool. Tap water is also dangerous because it may contain elements such as lead. Lead can cause learning disabilities in children and poisoning if the water has high lead content.
Water purifiers can filter out all these dangerous substances thanks to its unique filter system. It also removes substances that causes the water to have a foul smell and taste. Water purifiers also prevent water decay from occurring, preventing bacteria from growing in it. This preserves the quality of water and stops the onset of waterborne disease. It also helps people save money because they do not need to purchase bottled water regularly. It will also reduce pollution because plastic bottles are not often recycled. With water purifiers, people can reduce their carbon footprint.
Water purifiers are also good for health because they can remove all toxic contaminants, which can cause health problems like cancer and gastrointestinal complications. Amoebiasis is also prevented by water purifiers. For children, water purifiers will help them get access to clean water that can strengthen their immune system. As a result, they will not get sick that often. The kidney would also benefit from water purifiers because it can filter toxic substances that can prevent it from working well.
Clean water also helps the body improve its capacity to remove toxins naturally. It also prevents nitrates from affecting fetuses and cause them to develop birth defects. Clean water is always recommended for pregnant women, newborn babies and kids because it keeps them safe and healthy. There are even studies that say that clean water can help the body stay in their ideal weight. Water does not have carbohydrates and sugar, which causes weight increase. Obese people will also benefit from clean water as it boosts their body’s capacity to resist sugar and carbohydrate absorption.
Water purifiers also help people boost their brain’s function. Clean water reduces the onset of migraines, which can be triggered by drinking tap water. Aside from the brain, one’s digestive system will also benefit from filtered water. It can improve one’s metabolism and bowel movement. A person’s skin, nails and hair can also benefit from clean water and keep it healthier.
Finally, clean water is also good for cooking and air quality. Unfiltered water can affect the taste of food and also put it at risk to contaminants. Clean water can also help the quality of air inside the house and prevent respiratory diseases.
What are the Different Water Sources and Water Types?
Before we list down the top 10 water purifiers in India, we need to talk about the water sources available in India and around the world. Knowing this tidbit is important because it will influence what type of water purifier you need to get.
The first water source known to man (and remains as the principal source of water for many countries) is rainwater. It is the water that fills up underground wells and can be extracted for water. Water also comes from melted snow from the mountains, which then flows to rivers and lakes. For areas not close to mountains, lakes and ponds are often used as freshwater sources. However, there are countries which do not have any water source. As a result, they have to export from areas with water sources and use water purifiers or filters to get clean water to drink.
Unfortunately, these water sources are put at risk by water pollution. Water pollution comes from a lot of sources. One exactly are the rocks and minerals that are along water paths. Water also collects salt from minerals and there are water bodies that have high nitrate content. Humans also contribute to the growing problem of water pollution. A lot of the products used by humans have high toxic content such as lead, mercury and iron. Human waste and sewage also pollute many freshwater supplies, adding to the impurity of freshwater. These impurities can cause waterborne diseases for humans and animals, and poison or kill plants.
Knowing the level of water pollution and your water source is crucial when buying a water purifier. Impurities and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) levels can be calculated through several means. Some water purifiers work well in certain levels and filter water differently.
With these points in mind, let’s now look into the different types of water purifiers available in the market and which work well for particular water supply.
What to consider when buying a water purifier?
If you want to buy the best water purifier in India for home, you need to consider a lot of factors. You need to know what type of water should be used for drinking. You should also be familiar with the difference between hard and soft water. Soft water is water taken from natural resources like rivers, rainwater and lakes. Hard water, on the other hand, is taken from underground wells.
Municipalities across India often supply soft water. However, there are households that have underground wells and supply them with water. Unfortunately, hard water is dangerous if it is not filtered properly due to its high arsenic, fluoride and heavy metal content.
If your household water supply is soft water, an Ultraviolet (UV) Water Purifier is the water purifier to buy. This water purifier can filter highly contaminated water and make it safe to drink. If your household has hard water supply, you need to purchase a Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water Purifier. If your home has both hard and soft water, a RO+UV Water Purifier is the best water purifier to buy.
There are many manufacturers in India today selling water purifiers that promise to help families get access to clean water. Each one of these water purifiers use a unique system to purify water. Before you go to the shop to buy a water purifier, you need to know what type of water is available in your area. This will help you decide which water purifier is best for your home.
Features to look for in the Best Water Purifier in India
Since there are a lot of water purifiers in the Indian market, you can get confused about picking the best one. For this buyer’s guide, we will focus on RO water purifiers and identify which is the Best RO Water Purifier in India to buy.
RO water purifiers can purify hard water from any contaminant without having to analyze water quality. However, you have to look into its water TDS range when you do purchase an RO water purifier. The range must match the water purifier’s working capacity to ensure it works efficiently as possible.
Aside from the TDS range, you also have to consider other factors to ensure that you chose the best RO water purifier in India. Here is the list below of the features you need to look for when looking for the best water filter in India.
When looking for the best water purifier in India, you need to look at how easy it can be installed. There are many manufacturers in India that offer complicated products to install. You will need a specialist to install them and sometimes, you have to pay for this service. Other brands offer products with an easy to install system and a guide to help you install the product easily.
Before you purchase your RO water purifier, you need to identify where you want to install and mount it. Ideally, you can put it on any wall that has an electricity inlet nearby. You should also check into your water supply and water pressure before you mount your RO water purifier.
Your budget is also an important factor to consider when buying a water purifier. Normally, basic RO or UV water purifiers come with basic features like cooling and heating. If you want to get more features, you need to pay more than what you have on your budget. For this buyer’s guide, we listed down the top 10 water purifiers in India which can work with any budget.
Travel Water Purifiers
For some people, it is important that they can move their water purifiers whenever they renovate their home or just like to move it to a new place. There are also people who like their water purifiers to come with them during their travels or when they are in a new place. Check with the shop if they have water purifiers which are lightweight, compact and easy to set up. There are also special water purifiers designed for traveling.
Warranty and Brand
When it comes to quality, you will definitely be reassured if you bought any product from a trusted company. This holds true when you are buying a water purifier. India has a lot of trusted brands when it comes to RO water purifiers and each one has features you cannot see anywhere else. Some of the most notable water purifier brands in India include Havells, Aquaguard, LivPure and Kent Ace. Aside from the quality and performance, these brands often include a long warranty for each product. When looking for a water purifier, always pick the ones with a longer warranty.
Water Supply Quality
While RO water purifiers do not need to assess your water’s quality, you do need to look at the amount of waste in the water or TDS. Your water purifier must be able to handle the level of TDS because it may affect how well the water is purified. Check the water purifier’s filter system and how much TDS level it can handle.
Before you buy a water purifier, you must check these features out and see if the one you are looking at has them. If you are still uncertain on which ones to look at first, do not worry. We have your back and did all the research for you. Here below are our top 10 best water purifiers in India and why they should be in your list.
Top 10 Best Water Purifiers in India 2020
With water quality now becoming an issue in many parts of India, a water purifier is a must in every home. However, with the number of water purifiers in the market today, it can be difficult to determine which one is perfect for you.
To make your search faster, here are the best water purifiers in India and why they stand out from the rest.
1. Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO+UV+Mineralizer Water Purifier
If you are on a budget or want a water purifier within Rs. 10000, Livpure’s Glo has you covered. This water purifier is regarded by many experts as one of the best water purifiers in India under Rs. 10,000. It is also an RO + UV+ and mineralizer purifier, which helps any households filter any type of water supply. It also has a 7-litre capacity that works well for medium-sized families.
Unlike other water purifiers that need to be plugged into electricity all the time, this water purifier can work without a power source. It also looks very stylish and has indicators which say it has cleaned your water and ready for use.
Here are the other features of Livpure Glo 7-Litre RO+UV+Mineralizer Water Purifier that you need to know:
- To get this water purifier to work, you can put it on a water outlet. It will automatically filter it out and make it safe to drink.
- The purifier has a 6-step filtration system: sediment filter, pre-activated carbon filter and absorber, RO membrane, UV disinfection, post-carbon filter, and mineralizer.
- The sediment filter removes any particulates that are in the water, while the pre-activated carbon filter and absorber remove chlorine and pesticide content.
- The RO membrane removes any traces of herbicides, THMs, and heavy metals, as well as other viruses and bacteria.
- The UltraViolet disinfection process would then disinfect the water further while the post carbon filter removes organic impurities. This guarantees that the water tastes fresh and clean.
- Minerals and pH content will then be adjusted by the Mineralizer. Required minerals will be added to the filtered water, while its pH levels will be balanced out.
- To use this water purifier to its optimal performance, the household must have an inlet pressure of 0.3 kg/sq.cm to 3 kg/sq.cm.
- Food grade plastic is used to create this water purifier, which weighs around 7 kg.
- It will be installed for free upon purchase and comes with a 1-year warranty.
2. Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Amrit 20-Litre Water Purifier
For families looking for a good water purifier, Eureka Forbes Aquasure will take care of you. Eureka utilizes the latest purification technology to clean water of all sorts and make it safe for drinking. It is also very cheap, making it the best water purifier in India under Rs. 5000.
Here are the other features of the Eureka Forbes Aquasure Water Purifier that people need to know about.
- This water purifier has a 20-litre capacity, making it ideal for households or facilities with 10 people.
- Its Kitanu Magnet Technology ensures that it can remove dirt, cysts and bacteria easily. It will also remove chemicals in the water and make it safe to drink or use.
- Experts listed this purifier as the best water purifier in India for home use. It comes with two tanks so families won’t run out of clean water.
- The top tank can handle 9-litres of water while the bottom tank can handle 11-litres.
- It uses ABS food-grade plastic to make sure it does not break easily.
- Users do not need to plug in an electric socket because it can still work without it. It doesn’t even need to be plugged into running water and will shut down automatically when it is finished purifying water. The entire system will also shut down if there is any problem with one part of the purifier.
- Users will be given a 6-month product warranty with this purifier.
3. Aquafresh Swift 15-Litre Mineral RO+UV+TDS Adjuster+UF Water Purifier
Are you looking for a water purifier that guarantees clean water with the minerals you need to get? Aquafresh Swift Water Purifier uses a special Mineral technology to purify water. It is also capable of cleaning any type of water source since it is a RO+UV+UF water purifier. Here are the features of the Aquafresh Swift Water Purifier that you should know about:
- It uses a double purification system to remove all impurities in the water.
- The TDS controller ensures that natural minerals are not removed by accident as the water is purified. Once the water is purified, it will taste great.
- It has an indicator which tells users how much purified water is in the purifier.
- It is very beautiful to look at thanks to its transparent cover and perfectly fit components.
- This purifier also comes with an automated system that helps it to operate without problems upon installation.
- Users will also get a UV fail alarm and filter change alarm to inform users if there is a part malfunctioning or if it’s time to replace filters.
4. Kent Ace Mineral 7-Litre 60-Watt RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
Kent is one of the most trusted water purifier makers in India and this model reflects the reason why many love it. This model is an RO, UF and UV water purifier, allowing it to purify any type of water. It can store purified water in its 7-litre tank and you can get it with its attached water faucet. All impurities are removed from the water that passes through the machine thanks to its double purification system. It is also CE, NSF, WQA, and ISI certified, guaranteeing that the machine is well-made and tested before being sold.
Here are the other facts you need to know about the Kent Ace Mineral Water Purifier before you purchase one:
- This purifier can clean water from borewells, tap water and tanks, cleaned with the help of its 11-watt UV lamp.
- Mud, sand, dirt, bacteria and other contaminants are cleaned by the various filters used by the purifier.
- It is made from ABS food-grade plastic to ensure it does not break easily and last longer.
- It comes with a UV fail and filter change alarm to inform users if there is a need to replace a part or the filter of the purifier.
- It uses a Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS) system which helps it handle power from a 300-volt AC input. Its membrane is also spin-welded to ensure it will not be tampered with.
- You do not need to adjust this water purifier to work because it can run immediately once it is installed.
- The Booster Pump Voltage can be plugged into a 24-volt DV and the entire system only uses 60 watts worth of power when in use.
- It comes with free installation and a 6-month filter warranty and 1-year parts warranty.
5. Kent Grand Plus 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV/UF with TDS Controller Water Purifier
Looking for a large water purifier for your home? Kent’s Grand Plus is a good contender. This purifier is a RO, UV and UF water purifier, allowing it to purify any type of water you may have. It has a TDS Controller to ensure that essential natural minerals needed in the water is not affected while it is purified. It also stores water after it is finished purifying water thanks to its 8-litre tank.
This purifier is also quality tested and is ISI, CE, NSF and WQA certified. It is also made from ABS-food grade plastic so it won’t break easily and prolong its shelf life. Here are the other features of the Kent Grand water purifier that you may like:
- Its UV lamp ensures that microorganisms are neutralized as the water is being filtered.
- Sediments, virus, bacteria and other contaminants are filtered by the various filter cartridges installed in the purifier.
- Its Booster Pump Voltage works in a 24 V DC input and uses the same SMPS system to regulate power within the machine.
- It has a UV fail alarm and a filter change alarm, which notifies if it’s time to change the part or filter of the purifier.
- No one can tamper with this purifier thanks to its spin-welded membrane.
- The purifier uses only 60-watts of power to work and still ensures that it can purify water completely.
- It comes with a 6-month filter and 1-year parts warranty. Free installation is also included.
6. Kent Grand 8-Litre Wall Mountable RO+UV+UF+TDS Water Purifier
If you want the best water purifier in India, this water purifier from Kent will definitely blow you away. This model of the Kent Grand is an all-in-one water purifier that is RO, UV, UF and TDS compatible. This means that this water purifier can work for any type of water supply and work efficiently. It has an 8-litre capacity, which makes it perfect for medium to large-sized families. This water purifier also has a double purification technology that enables it to clean water 100% from impurities.
Here are the other features that makes this Kent Grand Water Purifier one of the best in India:
- This purifier is WQA, CE, ISI and NSF Certified, assuring owners that it is quality controlled and tested before being sold in the market.
- It uses ABS food grade plastic to ensure that the water purifier will not break even in heavy use.
- It has a 11-watt UV lamp that neutralizes micro-organisms and purify water at the same time. It also has a UV fail alarm and a filter change alarm to notify users if it is time to change filters.
- It uses the Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS) system to regulate power up to 300 volts. This system is also protected from being tampered thanks to the fact it is spin-welded.
- The system runs automatically once it is turned on. You do not need to adjust its settings.
- Its Booster Pump Voltage is powered by a 24-volt power source. Meanwhile, it only uses 60-watts to work.
- When you purchase this product, Kent will install it for free and users will get a 6-month filter warranty and 1-year parts warranty.
7. Kent Ace Maxx 7-Litre UV Water Purifier
If you are after a good UV water purifier, you cannot go wrong with Kent’s Ace Maxx series. This water purifier is multifunctional much like its brothers and works well for medium-sized families. It has a 7-litre capacity and uses a double purification system to clean water 100%. It is also certified by the WQA, ISI, CE and NSF, ensuring that you will get a high-quality water purifier for your home.
Here are the other features of the Kent Ace Maxx which every person should know about:
- This water purifier is made from ABS food grade plastic to ensure it can withstand heavy operations.
- It has several filters, including an alert feature that tells users that it is time to replace their filters.
- It can be plugged into a 300-volt AC plug and uses a Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS) system to regulate power throughout the purifier.
- It also uses a small amount of power thanks to its multi-pronged filtration process, making it cheaper to operate.
- The system will be installed by the nearest Kent service center from the client’s house.
- Buyers will also get a 1-year product and parts warranty for every purifier.
8. Kent Pearl 8-Litre Mineral RO+UV+UF Water Purifier
Another Kent water purifier that fits our top 10 water purifiers in India is the Kent Pearl series. This water purifier is a UV, UF and RO water purifier, making it capable of purifying all types of water with ease. Whether the water came from a tank, tap water or borewell, it will be cleaned and purified with ease. It is good for medium-sized families thanks to its 8-litre capacity.
Like other Kent water purifiers, this water purifier uses a double purification technology to help purify water and make it safe. It is also fully certified by CE, NSF, ISI and WQA, guaranteeing customer satisfaction and quality. Here below are the other features of the Kent Pearl Water Purifier that buyers need to know:
- It uses ABS-grade material to ensure that it is non-breakable and durable.
- The 11-watt UV lamp detects any microorganisms in the water and neutralizes. It also comes with a UV fail alarm and a filter change alarm so you can replace the filters when it is time to change them.
- This purifier is compatible with supply voltage of up to 300V thanks to the SMPS technology installed in it. It is also made from spin-welded materials, making it capable of withstanding tampering.
- This purifier will automatically set itself up once you turn it on and you do not need to modify its settings.
- The booster pump works with a 24 V DC socket and the entire system consumes only 60-watts worth of electricity.
- This purifier comes with free installation and a 6-month filter and 1-year parts warranty.
9. HUL Pureit Classic RO+UV 5-Litre Water Purifier
HUL’s Pureit Classic is one of the best RO water purifiers in India good for small to medium-sized households. It can carry up to 5-litres of purified water and shuts down automatically when it has finished purifying water. When you need to purify water again, it is only at that time when the purifier uses electricity. It is made from high-quality plastic and looks very elegant. As a result, it is quite easy to clean.
Here are some of the best features of the HUL Pureit Classic purifier that buyers will definitely love:
- Pureit’s Advance RO+UV system reduces TDS levels by processing water up to 1800 ppm. The final product is sweet and refreshing water.
- The purification time is supported by the large filter block installation in the system. It also ensures that the lifetime of its filters and the membranes are prolonged.
- It also comes with a PP melt blown pre-sediment filter, post-carbon sediment filter, Pre-RO carbon filter, UV chamber, Post-RO carbon filter, and RO membrane for better filtration.
- It has a leak-proof seal and tight fittings to ensure no water leaks out of the machine.
- This purifier can be installed by anyone since it will come with a detailed instruction manual.
- It comes with a 1-year product warranty.
10. HUL Pureit 5-Litre Advanced RO+MF Water Purifier
If you want to get a good water purifier that is perfect for a small home, the HUL Pureit Advanced RO+MF Water Purifier is perfect. It has a 5-litre capacity and runs automatically when it is turned on. Once the water is taken out of its source, the purifier will function and shut down when it has finished purifying it. It is made from high-quality plastic and styled to make it look stylish. Thanks to its design, it is very easy to clean.
Here are the other features of the HUL Pureit Advanced Purifier that will make it worth your purchase:
- The RO+MF filters installed in the purifier processes hard water up to 1800 ppm and make it taste sweet and cleans it effectively.
- The large filter block also ensures that the membranes and filters won’t get worn out easily.
- This purifier is also fitted strongly and comes with a leak-proof seal to ensure no water leaks out of the machine.
- This machine can be installed by anyone thanks to the detailed instruction manual included in the machine. The company even lists down tips on how users should use this purifier efficiently.
- This purifier comes with several filters to ensure that water is 100% purified from any contaminants: PP melt-blown pre-sediment filter, Pre-RO carbon filter, RO membrane, UV chamber, and Post-RO carbon filter.
- Water passes within the system twice to ensure that it is 100% pure thanks to its Microfiltration and UV chamber.
- Every purifier comes with a 1-year warranty.
Aside from the top 10 water purifier in India which we cited above, here are some other water purifiers that you can consider. These purifiers also have unique features which make them stand out and make them perfect as runner ups for our list.
A.O.Smith Z6+ Hot 48-watt RO Water Purifier
If you are looking for an advance RO water purifier which dispenses both hot and cold water after it purifies, A.O. Smith’s Z6 is perfect for you. This water purifier uses the latest purification technology and can purify up to 9-litres worth of water. It also uses a 7-stage system to clean water perfectly and it can be collected with the plastic food-grade container that comes with the purifier.
This water purifier has an extra purification stage known as the SCMT. This stage ensures that any bacteria that managed to slip in the post RO purification stage is removed. This purifier can be mounted or placed on top of a table. It even comes with a drip tray that you can remove if you want to fill up bottles and other large containers. A special water level indicator is in the machine to say how much water is still in the machine. It also comes with a screen that tells users about their purifier, like its temperature, water volume and alerts. Users will also get a 2-year warranty with every A.O. Smith purifier they purchase.
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance 7-Litre RO+UV+TDS Water Purifier
Another good water purifier that you can mount or place anywhere is the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance Water Purifier. This water purifier does not need any complicated installation and it is equipped with a RO+UV technology that ensures you get clean water with all its natural minerals.
It has a 7-litre capacity, making it perfect for large households. It can also purify any type of water, no matter where it came from. It is also very compact thanks to its size and it looks very sleek as well. If you are worried about running out of water, this purifier has an automatic smart fill feature that refills it when it is low supply. Everything is also automatic with this purifier so you do not need to adjust it if you need pure water. It comes with a 1-year warranty to ensure you will not have any trouble with the machine.
HUL Pureit Marvella RO 10-Litre Water Purifier
HUL Pureit Marvella is also a good water purifier to consider if you are looking for one that is easy to install. HUL knows what consumers want and this water purifier takes notice of it. It comes with a demo CD and an instruction manual to help users install the purifier and run it efficiently. It is also very durable thanks to the food-grade plastic material used to create it. It is also designed to look very sleek and fit anywhere in your kitchen.
The purifier uses a six-stage purification system to ensure that it will always deliver clean water. You don’t even have to do regular maintenance for this machine since it is designed to constantly give clean water to its users. It has a 1-year warranty and its customer system is one of the best in the market today. It is also recommended for large families due to its 10-litre capacity.
KENT Wonder 7-Litres Wall Mounted/ Counter-top RO Water Purifier
Kent also has a water purifier that you can simply mount or place in a countertop. Kent Wonder has a 7-litre capacity and can store it so everyone can have clean water every time. It is also very sleek to look at and made from high-quality materials to ensure it does not break. Users do not have to adjust this purifier to work thanks to its automatic system. It also has the same SMPS system found in other Kent water purifiers and push fit components.
This Kent purifier is CE and WQA certified, which stresses that they have been tested before they are sold to the market. Kent also promises that it will not break easily and comes with a warranty.
Aqua Ultra 14-stage Epic A1024 RO+UV+UF Alkaline TDS Controller Water Purifier
Finally, Aqua Ultra’s 14-stage Epic A1024 is a water purifier you should get if you want to make sure you have clean water all the time. It is RO, UV, UF and Alkaline water purifier that can purify water no matter where it came from. It also ensures the water has a sweet taste and a low pH level of 100 to 2000 tds. It is made from high-quality materials to ensure it does not break down easily.
Installation is offered free of charge and comes with a pre-filter for better use. Sadly, this water purifier does not have a warranty, but the company says it is a dependable purifier.
Advantages and Disadvantages of RO Water Purifiers
When it comes to the benefits of RO water purifiers, there is a lot to list down. We already listed some of the above as we are discussing the various features of the best water purifiers in India. In a nutshell, RO water purifiers remove any impurities in the water from any source such as mercury, lead and chlorine. It is also the ideal water purifier to buy if you live in a household that has a hard water supply or get their water from lakes with high cryptosporidium content.
Unfortunately, RO water purifiers tend to waste water when it is in use. As a result, 50% of the water that flows into the filter goes straight out. With water being a precious resource that shouldn’t be wasted due to the low supply, this can be offensive to others. As an alternative, you want to look at EAT filters. However, it may not work if the TDS level of your water supply is less than 500 ppm. It can also release out water with high TDS, which can be dangerous if it is consumed. To prevent this, wastewater must be diluted before it can be used to water the plants or clean your home floor.
Where Should You Buy an RO Water Purifier Online?
Like purchasing other appliances, it is recommended that you check the RO water purifier in its entirety before you buy it. Buying it online is best because you can search for every single fact about the product through search engines. Online buying guides, such as this one, are helpful because these guides indicate which ones are the best out of all the others. If you are not familiar with these details, it may disable you from choosing the best RO water purifier in India out of the list.
Buying your water purifier online is also good because you can buy them at a discount. Some manufacturers even offer freebies with their products which you can use with your family. If there is a special event, you may even get special deals with your water purifiers.
Once you look at our guide, we will make your search for the best water purifiers in India easier. We have gone through the entire offering and listed their specifications. Our experts have also listed their advantages and disadvantages to help you make a good decision.
Today, more and more water sources are becoming polluted due to various sources. From factories to homes, toxic chemicals are seeping into these water sources and putting lives at risk. To protect ourselves and our loved ones from these contaminants, getting the best water purifier in India is essential.
There are already a lot of water purifiers in India that works for any budget, water type and needs. You should not be afraid to invest in one because it will definitely help you hydrated and maintain your overall health.
With our buyer’s guide, we are confident that you will be assured that the best water purifiers in India will give you access to clean and refreshing water every day. Get one today and enjoy!